Fitness is steadily gaining momentum in Malta and becoming a 'trend.' My objective has always been and will continue to be to increase general awareness about various aspects of health and related issues among current and future generations. Through my daily training sessions, I strive to inspire others. I am currently reading a degree in Sport, Exercise & Health(BSc) and seeking for a masters degree in sport strength and conditioning. I am currently working with one of Malta’s leading Fitness Club Companies, 24/7 Fitness Club although I consider this journey to be a huge learning experience.Read More
Follow @portelli19 on Instagram for the latest updates
Q&A with Jeremy
We asked all of our athletes a couple of questions to get to know them better. Check them out for yourself!
- How many days per week do you train?
5 up to 6 days per week.
- What is your approach to dieting?
Clean eating, calorie counting & no shortcuts.
- How many times per day do you train?
Once a day.
- How long is an average workout?
Depends on the session, minimum 1 hour, 2 hours max.
- Cardio or weights?
Weights with a side of "cardio".
- Training alone or with a partner?
- What is your favourite thing to do on a rest day?
Reading articles and watching motivational videos.
- If you could achieve anything you dreamt of in your sport, what would it be?
Prolonged health and fitness.
- What is your go-to race day / competition song?
No Role Modelz - J.Cole
- If you could have dinner with one athlete / olympian (dead or alive), who would it be and why?
Odelle Beckham Junior- strong willed and hard working.
- Use three words that, in your opinion, describe the charactaristics of a champion.
Hard working, strong willed and persistent.
- If you could use one short sentence to motivate someone, what would you say?
Giving up because of one setback, is like slashing all your tyres because you got one flat. Jack it up, Keep it moving.